6th June 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Psychology) for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MBA with Finance. I like to study Psychology now. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can join PhD in Psychology course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Psychology) for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [New]
  3. Can a B.Pharmacy candidate study Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics? Entrance exam to study this course from government colleges?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?
  5. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate?
  6. Possibility to reappear in Intermediate exams for a postgraduate?
  7. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  8. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Gaya, Bihar for MBA(Marketing & HR) postgraduate?
  9. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  10. List of scholarship exams to study abroad
  11. Can I apply to study PhD in Nutrition being a Health Science postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study M.Phil for MCA postgraduate? Details and fee expenses of M.Phil?
  13. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  14. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  15. Entrance exams available to study B.P.Ed course?
  16. What is the basic qualification for genetic engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
24th October 2022, 08:39 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Psychology) for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Some of the exams to persue phd in psychology are
UGC NET
UGC CSIR NET
SET
GATE

The Eligibility criteria to persue phd in psychology is candidate are required to score minimum of 55% in psychology in their postgraduate programme from a recognised university
There may be a relaxation for the reserved category students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?