25th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?

i want to know the fees structure and list of government engineering colleges in tamilnadu,chennai,tirunelveli and what eligibility are required for taking admission for be degree 4 years in mechanical engg,electronics and electrical,electronics and telecommunicaton,marine engg and send reply at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  4. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  5. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  6. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  7. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  8. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  11. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  14. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  18. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? What is the fee structure?
1st June 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?

is their any rule,that it is neccesary to get more than 50 marks in mahematics
3rd June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?

I have got 56 percent in 12th aggregrate so am i elligible for taking admission for engineering in e&tc ? plz send to my email [email protected]
11th June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of government engineering collages in india?
24th June 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

marine engineering how to get counselling admission and what is the fees structure
4th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i wnt to know the fees structure of stanley medical college???
4th July 2011, 10:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

Generally fee structure of private college more than govt. college.

generally Private college are:-

fee structure in year wise=75000
Hostel fee =30000
others fee = 2000

but in govt college:-

course fee year wise = 17000
hostel fee = 4000
others fee = 3000
5th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

my categary rank 671.i want to govt. college of sgs indore.please reply yes or no. ARUN
10th July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

kerala govt: self-finanacing colleges fees in merit seats
13th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for civil engineering in government quota
14th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i wnat know the goverment college list f tamilnadu for latera entry
15th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

my sist have 98% in diploma @ sivakasi , did she will get government collage in councilling
15th July 2011, 05:46 PM
puranimurugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the fees structure and list of government engineering colleges in tamilnadu,chennai,tirunelveli and what eligibility are required for taking admission for be degree 4 years in mechanical engg,electronics and electrical,electronics and telecommunicaton,marine engg and send reply at [email protected]
my sist got 98% in diploma , did she will get gover collage in tamil nadu
16th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody tell me about MBA fees in colleges St. Joseph, Panimalar, SSN, Hindustan and Sri sairam. And pls tell about placement also
17th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is new fees structure list of ahmedabad institute of technology,ahmedabad engineering callage?
19th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

govt college of engg.bargur total fees for 1st year
20th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?

Quote:
I have got 56 percent in 12th aggregrate so am i elligible for taking admission for engineering in e&tc ? plz send to my email [email protected]
yes u would get it if have applied for councelling
21st July 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of electrical and electronics engineering of annauniversity tirunelveli
26th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for BE aeronautical in government qota seat in self financing colleges?
1st August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

minority collegeship details
2nd August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of government college of engineering in banglore? and how to get addimsion there ?
9th August 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee per samaster in govt. Colleges
18th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am albine. I apply counciling but i miss to the counsiling date. Now,i need BE course Pls help me
30th August 2011, 03:43 AM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Fee structure vary from college to college. A common fee structure is given below
For Government college - Approx. Rs. 45,000-55,000
For Private colleges - Approx. Rs. 80,000-1,20,000

Eligibility for Govt. colleges in Tamilnadu
• 12th pass from any recognized board.
• Min. 60% marks in 12 standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics .

Procedure for admission
• Through AIEEE
• Through State engineering entrance test (TENCET)

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
30th August 2011, 10:12 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Hostel fee =30000
others fee = 2000

hostel fee = 4000
others fee = 3000

Thanks
31st August 2011, 02:44 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Hostel fee =30000
others fee = 2000

hostel fee = 4000
others fee = 3000
10th October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of goverment engeering college in part time
1st November 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

may i get the fees structure of private engineering collage in india?
15th November 2011, 09:21 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear,
Fee structure vary from college to college. A common fee structure is given below
For Government college - Approx. Rs. 45,000-55,000
For Private colleges - Approx. Rs. 80,000-1,20,000

Eligibility for Govt. colleges in Tamilnadu
• 12th pass from any recognized board.
• Min. 60% marks in 12 standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics .

Procedure for admission
• Through AIEEE
• Through State engineering entrance test (TENCET)
11th December 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am now in 12 sci. I want to know fee structure in govt. Colleges in gujarat for B.E.
2nd January 2012, 07:26 PM
senthilkumarvm

government fees=35,600 for all courses
with NBA then college will fix the fees
3rd January 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

my brother is doin his 12th in gulf under cbse syllabus, can he join in tamilnadu engineering colleges under government quota or nri quota is the only option for him to join in engineering colleges in tamilnadu, thanks in advance for your kind replies......
31st January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i have score my diploma in mech engg with 91% at final year and total 87.16% can i get admission in government college
1st February 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for EEE in Govt. Engg. college by counselling. I don't write AIEEE & other exams.
8th February 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir fee structure of mp engineering colleges with hostel and date of issue form
11th February 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?

Quote:
my brother is doin his 12th in gulf under cbse syllabus, can he join in tamilnadu engineering colleges under government quota or nri quota is the only option for him to join in engineering colleges in tamilnadu, thanks in advance for your kind replies......
hi, no need to worry in tamilnadu Nri qota eligibility mere pass 40%, so you will get the admission but there is an issue with the collage they will ask you to pay in us dollars. pls feel free to contact 9840395362 & 9884889874 chennai. [email protected]
11th February 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

list of government engineering colleges in chennai
20th February 2012, 03:58 PM
sudhir7

fee structure of government colleges in up,delhi and punjab
28th February 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

fees structure to be an electronics engineer,is it only around 1,20,000 inclu. everything like classes,food etc?
12th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the fee structure of be course in Jorhat engineering college
22nd March 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage is required for ece coures in kongu engineering college at perunthurai(i am lateral entry student)
8th April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how mark is required for cse courses in all government engineering colleges...?is 85percent is enough...?
29th April 2012, 02:12 PM
onest

Hostel fee =30000
others fee = 2000

hostel fee = 4000
others fee = 3000
3rd June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

best faculities at any engineering colleges in chennai with fee structure
6th June 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

how much fee for govt college?
28th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

how much fee for govt college?what about that part admission fees?
28th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how much fee for gvt college ?what about part fee admission?
22nd June 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am now in 12 th standard and want to take admission in government college of engineering so by how much marks i have to get to take admission in any engineerig college or what will be the fees structure plz reply soon
28th June 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark is 191.25.I want to join marine engineering.so,I would know fee structcher in marine engineering in govt colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?