29th August 2011, 02:12 PM
engineer vino

Is it a good choice to study Higher Education on part time basis after completion of BE with 73% having interest to earn money?

hi im completed my B.E degree with 73% this april. im interested in earning money. but my parents are insist to higher study. if i get a job i select the part time study. is it good or what is the way? send me ur suggestions please

Related Questions:
4th September 2011, 08:54 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Is it a good choice to study Higher Education on part time basis after completion of BE with 73% having interest to earn money?

as your parents are looking for your higher education you should listen to them.
in a way where both of your family and you get satisfied. Now the question comes as a are you interested in further technical studies? if yes go for a part time M.tech course, which will be for 3 years.
And if you are not interested in technical courses any more look for MBA.
part time MBA will also cost you 3 years. But it will be far more easy for you to get completed. and always remember in Companies a "Techno-management" degree always get appreciated. so your earning potential should also get increased.
in this way your family and you both will remain happy.
5th September 2011, 06:07 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is it a good choice to study Higher Education on part time basis after completion of BE with 73% having interest to earn money?

yes , you can go for the Higher education on pert time .

But I think it will be a good idea to go only for the higher studies after BE .If you can qualify the GATE with a good score you can get admission to the NITs or IITs for ME/M.tech .After that you will get a scholarship of every month from Government.
The scholarship varies university to university.

Scholarship for Master degree program in any Government university = Rs.8000/month.
Scholarship of NIT's = 9000 to 10000 Rupees per month.
Scholarship of IITs = 10000 to 14000 Rupees per month.

You can join any privet institute as a pert time faculty in parallel with your M.tech study .

So according to me there is no need to go for jobs right now.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?