11th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?

i want to study marine engineering but i am too fat, and i am wearing spectacles , please tell me ,if i am having an chance to study my favorite course and if i can study tell me about the good colleges to study the course and i am a middle class boy so tell me about how much loan does the bank prefer for me i am a BC caste person .

Related Questions:
2nd September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?

sir pooverty have played a vital role in my who
le life but still iam watching a dream to become an engineer one day . all i have to say that please suggest me a good engineering colleges and about obc schoolarship criteria
23rd October 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?

I am passed btech with 73%,i wished to join in marine engineering . I want to know how load to get to study the marine enginnering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?