24th August 2010, 12:45 PM
VATSAL P

Government Scholarships for studying abroad after 12th?

I am studying in class 12th with science maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Germany, Japan, USA, UK and France after 12th class along with the admission procedure and fee structure.
Please let me know, if there is any type of scholarship provided by Indian govt or any other agency for studying abroad after 12th class. Also throw light on any such scheme under education or cultural exchange programme.
Also provide information about 5 year Law and its scope.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  2. What are the government scholarships exam which are available to get scholarship for studying in abroad?
  3. Government Scholarships for studying abroad after 12th?
  4. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  5. Are there any scholarships for studying Post Graduation in Dentistry in abroad?
  6. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  7. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  10. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  11. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  12. Government scholarships available to study LAW course in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  14. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  15. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  16. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  17. Scholerships available after 12th science to study in abroad by Indian government?
  18. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
24th August 2010, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Scholarships for studying abroad after 12th?

what exams can a class 12 student give.......science stream(pcm)?
24th August 2010, 08:32 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Govt. of india has provided us with lods of facilities for studying abroad...
for more details you can visit the web site..

http://www.transitionsabroad.com/lis...tivities.shtml

Good luck !!
24th August 2010, 11:36 PM
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by VATSAL P View Post
I am studying in class 12th with science maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Germany, Japan, USA, UK and France after 12th class along with the admission procedure and fee structure.
Please let me know, if there is any type of scholarship provided by Indian govt or any other agency for studying abroad after 12th class. Also throw light on any such scheme under education or cultural exchange programme.
Also provide information about 5 year Law and its scope.
Course under the Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the students belonging to Scheduled Tribes for the selection year 2008-09

Ministry of Tribal Affairs proposes to grant 10 Scholarships to ST students for pursuing the Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) course under the scheme of Post Matric Scholarships. Selection of 10 ST candidates would be carried out by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) through a written test. The terms jnd conditions regarding grant of scholarship for 1he said CPL course will be as per the scheme of PMS for ST students of Ministry of Tribal Affairs. The eligibility conditions and application form are enclosed and also available on the Ministry of Tribal Affairs website www.tribal.nic.in The form can also be obtained from the Office of the Joint Director Education Division), Government of India, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Room No. 216-H, D-Wing, Shastri Shawan, New Delhi (Tele # 011-23385487).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cpl.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1880  
25th August 2010, 09:26 PM
drdo99
Banned

though i cant give you sites,yes there are some from ministry of human resources,central govt.
seek them,if you get good gre score
3rd September 2010, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

give me information about computer cources in USA and scholarship to do this
8th September 2010, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

iam 12 class student i am interested in biological research in india or london please tellme is there any scholarship for it and giveme the list of colleges and extra information about it
9th September 2010, 08:23 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes there are some scholarship scheme for studying abroad after 12th. also some private organization give scholarship for this purpose. jindal and indian oil provide scholarship to the student for study in abroad. to study at M.I.T there is a international exam CET(common entrance test) it's different from here. here also a CET exam but this exam is different. this is an online examination. you may try for it. also there is another examination for giving scholarship to study at abroad. the name is SAT(scholarship aptitude test). this is also an online examination on the paper English, mathematics and one another subject. for medical study to abroad also some scholarship scheme is there. choose the best one for you. but one thing getting the scholarship is very difficult. you have to be very much talented. because competition is very high. so study carefully. best wishes from me.
9th September 2010, 08:56 AM
nuzhat fathima

hi friend,there are many institutions which are providing you scholarships.some of them are,
http://www.borenawards.org/boren_scholarship/how_apply.html
http://www.iie.org//Cohttp://www.ciee.org/study/scholarships.aspx#
baileyntent/NavigationMhttp://www.rotary.org/en/StudentsAndYouth/EducationalPrograms/AmbassadorialScholarships/Pages/Howtoapply.aspxenu/Programs7/Gilman_Awards/Home8/Home.htm
and many more
9th September 2010, 12:02 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

It is very good thinking that you wanna study abroad like London,Japan,USA ,Spain
so ,at first I wanna say best of luck.

There are some scholarship schemes through which you will be able to complete your higher study.

Some Important Scholarships are as:

1:CIEE Robert B. Bailey Scholarship :It helps those students who are underrepresented in study abroad, especially ethnic minority.

2:CIEE John E. Bowman Travel Grant :it helps the students the cost of travel and can be used for students attending CIEE study abroad.

3:Freeman Scholarships :It helps the student with the Scholarships for undergraduates with financial need to study in Asia.
for details visit:www.iie.org/programs/Freeman%2DASIA/

4:International Education Financial Aid (IEFA): It provides the free searches for scholarships for study abroad.
for details: www.iefa.org

5:National Security Education Program (NSEP) It provides a funding opportunity for U.S. students to study world regions critical to U.S.,beside this Canada,Australia, New Zealand etc..

6:Woodrow Wilson International Fellowship Foundation. It provides multi-year scholarship programs for students, especially minorities, interested in international careers
for details:www.woodrow.org.

7:Govt. Scholarship for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL):
for details visit:www.tribal.nic.in

8:The Asian Development Bank (ADB) - Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
for details visit:http://www.adb.org/JSP/default.asp

for any other details about the Scholarship visit:http://www.careerafter12th.com/?tag=...rships&paged=2

Good luck.
9th September 2010, 03:17 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
give me information about computer cources in USA and scholarship to do this
Studying abroad after 12th in the US involves two exams :-
SAT and an English language test.
Every college will have a benchmark for the SAT and English scores for candidates to match or exceed before applying.
Computer courses in USA :-
Computer / Information Sciences
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Institues Available :-
Computer Training Source, New York
London School Of Computer Education (LSCE)
Kaplan Continuing Education ,New York
Coleman University, La Mesa, California

Scholarship :-
You can get Study Abroad Scholarship. There are studying abroad scholarships available on a vast array of counts like :-
Affiliate Grants
AIFS International Scholarships
Study Again with AIFS Scholarships
AIFS-HACU Scholarships
AIFS-NAFEO Scholarships

Application form AIFS International Scholarship and AIFS Study Again Scholarship are attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scholarship_application.pdf(144.9 KB, 675 views)
File Type: pdf studyagain_scholapp.pdf(82.5 KB, 403 views)
9th September 2010, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Ministry of Tribal Affairs grants 10 scholarships at national level for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL). For this, Directorate General of Civil Aviation would be conducting a written test. You can find its details about eligibility and conditions in www.tribal.nic.in. Besides, Government is also providing educational loans to study abroad. To study abroad, the application forms can be downloaded through internet, from the university you propose to study. You may need to pay the deposit online, using a credit card or by money transfer. Once you get the acceptance letter from the university, you should obtain a valid student visa. You may also need to get insurance on health, as some universities also asking for it. If you are interested in Law, many universities give diploma courses in addition to the degree. Diploma courses will help you specialize in a particular field such as criminal, corporate etc.
9th September 2010, 08:51 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii..
government provide many scholarship programs..
but u have to be good in ur studies...

good luck..
19th October 2010, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO STUDY IN ABROAD AFTER 12 SO PLZ PROVIDE ME SUCH SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH I CAN GO AHEAD...............
7th December 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

my son is in 10th std and he is talented in computer programming he is planning to take computer science after 10th can he get any scholarship to study this in abroad
20th December 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any ceh courses india or any courses in abroad??
21st December 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year B.Tech studies. I like to be a pilot but i have not that much facility to pay the fees. Can u please send some details about the scholarship exams which will be help full for me to apply the CPL course
21st December 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

really helpful and effective
24th December 2010, 06:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yeah government provide many scholarships for students for studying abroad .........

but the institute in which the student wants to study abroad even that provides the scholarship
to get the scholarship you have to give the application form and give a entrance test and if you perform well then only you are eligible to get the scholarship......

so best of luck
1st January 2011, 10:34 PM
srinivas dubbaka

so for good grading hw much does it requires for the scholership becoz i doesnt belong to ST...so can i get any help from this scholarships
2nd January 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Do we have any scholarships for studying abroad for MS in Mechanical? pls reply me at [email protected]
7th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

who grils they have done her 12th class and there is no jobs for her. any scholarship for her?
6th February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what percentile in cat to take admission in nit
11th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i'd like to know the full scholarship program Myanmar students especially for B.Pharm
16th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please let me know that which exams r being taken after 12th from commerce stream for MBA scholarship.........and please let me know the london universities with their address..,and fees structure.......and for how many year this course is....and please send the form......when the study will start and please let me know about hostel..............
18th April 2011, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th medical student now,and i want to MBBS from HARVARD UNIVERSITY in USA Please give me full information about any type of scholarship on my email id i,e. [email protected] or [email protected]
22nd April 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th class passed from C.B.S.E. in year of 2001 and now I appeared B.A. LLB 1st Sem. from M.J.P. RohilKhand University, Bareily, India, I belong to Schedle Caste, Please give me full information about any type of scholarship on my email id i.e. [email protected]
26th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hai ,
my name is nandhini . i had studied in mbn govt school, chrompet (che ,phy ,mat, com) . iam waiting for my result . . i want to study in abroad though my family is not well educated. Iam seeking ur help . that can I able to survey in abroad in knowledge level ? and i want to know about scholarship to go abroad and related exams .........
26th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Ramya, I am studying in 10th and i want to do medical in usa/australia/london......so plsssssssss......tell me the procedures to do so..........
27th April 2011, 01:22 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
marks obtained in 12th standard wont matter much in few institutes but in some institutes 12th stand. grade matters to about 50% along with the valid score of competitive exam. to study abroad GRE, TOEFL, IELTS -any 1 has to be cleared.
scholarships will be given but that will depend on institute till what extent they can provide. there is nothing to worry about clearing exams as there are many coaching classes which provide coaching regarding GRE, TOEFL,IELTS etc...
this is the URL of an University
http://www.ae.illinois.edu/academics/grad/faqs.html
You may take a look at it and know it well.
all the best.

Thanks
10th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have just appeared intermediate exam with commerce.mujhe yeh jan na tha ki 12 ke baad kis study ke liye scholarshp better rahega.kya mai intermediate ke admit card par kisi stream ka exam de skta hu kya like bank po clerk etc.Sir mail me [email protected]
26th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility to get scholarship for b.tech after 12th and what is the date of exam?
27th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 taking science having both biology and maths.I want to study abroad, but my parents can't afford to make me go to a foreign college for further studies.I want to know of some scholarship examinations which will help me avail such facilities to study abroad.I would like to appear for such examinations s soon as possible.Reply me at the earliest plzzzzzzzzzz.
8th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my intermediate study in 2012.i want to study in abroad. N i am really worried about scholarship n how can we find a place to stay there........ is there any part time jobs allot to us? or any scholarships are given. n how much percentage is needed? is their any entrance test to join in foreign college? n i also want to know about scholarship exam.....................
21st June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to b mbbs from russia,,,,,can i get scholarship?
29th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if there is any scholarship which gives students of class 12th a chance to study abroad with minimum expenditure?
and if there are such scholarships available ,what is the procedure to get enrolled with them?
4th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I PASSED MY 12TH CLASS WITH 86 PERCENT IN ARTS. MY FAMIY IS POOR . CAN I GET SCHOLERSHIP. I WANT TO BECOME PUN LECTURE. PLEASE TELL ME IMMIDAITALY.
5th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM VIJAY PRAKASH TIWARI FROM LUCKNOW, UP, INDIA. I AIMED TO BE AN ASTRONAUTICAL ENGINEER AND NOW I HAVE PASSED 10TH FROM CBSE BOARD WITH 9.6 CGPA. I WANT TO STUDY ABROAD IN USA AFTER 12TH. I WANT TO KNOW THAT FROM WHERE OR AFTER WHAT DOING I CAN EASILY GET SCHOLARSHIP AFTER 12TH. PLEASE TELL ME WITH WHOLE PROSEDURE. AS MY PARENTS CAN NOT AFORD ME TO GO OUTSIDE AND STUDY SO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MAY I CAN GET IT. PLEASE TELL ME.
31st July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerece & i want to know any sholarship exam held after class 12 in india.
17th August 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

what are the fees of medical colleges(mbbs) in ukraine and china????
are there any scholarships for sc students to study abroad?if yes,then plz tell me the name of that scholarships!!!
29th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of science meths $ i want to know any scholarship after 12th
2nd September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th science in Gujarat i got 84% son which scholar ship i will got
15th September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any program for masters?
27th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

is there a scholarship from government for studying in india after 12th ?
16th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i study free from europe(germany)
27th December 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i can not complete my graduation . can i do it now?????????????? after 11 year..
29th February 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hiii
i am studying in 10th
after completing my 12th i would love to do masters in political science..
can anybody help me with a suitable scheme??
4th March 2012, 10:17 PM
vikash1932

Lightbulb Re: Government Scholarships for studying abroad after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who grils they have done her 12th class and there is no jobs for her. any scholarship for her?
hey if you want job than mail me your detail at
[email protected]
9th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, is there any scholarships for short term courses, i want to study fashion marketing in the US. Can anybody provide me some infos, will appreciate a lot.Thanks.
23rd March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

after passing class 10, can i get a scholarship to study abroad in free?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?