22nd July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University

I have done Msc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agricultural University ludhiana...i was not awarded with separate bachelors degree..i only have intg. Msc degree..but for applying bank po exam bachelors degree is must..so how can i apply for bank po job??..plss ans nd thanks in advance...

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  2. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  3. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  6. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  7. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma?
  8. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  9. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  12. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  13. Punjab National Bank, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. On which date of the MSc Biochemistry entrance exam held? Books to be referred for preparation?
  17. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  18. Previous years question papers of MSc Biochemistry entrance exam of AIIMS and Kanpur University?
15th August 2015, 04:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO examiation conducted by the IBPS and the SBI every year.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the bank PO examiation is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline and age between the 21-30 years.

So you are eligible as you have even the degree higher than the graduation. So you can appear for the examiation. The application for the IBPS PO 2015 is closed. The examination is conducted in three stages.
8th June 2022, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University

I have completed M.Sc Integrated Maths...where do I have to fill in my degree detail....i mean whether bachelor division or post graduate division or in 'others' division.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?