17th February 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Hindi exam after 10th for a job?

how to apply for hindi exam after 10th for job...Please tell me the details

30th May 2019, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Hindi exam after 10th for a job?

I have completed my graduation and I want to give Hindi exam for government job. I have not given hindi exam in 10th as at that time it was optional. So how can I apply for that now?
1st June 2019, 02:24 AM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

If you are among one of those students who are perplexed in choosing the right path after your 10th, well, do not worry. We are going to help you to choose the right path.

It’s not so hard to choose your stream once you have found the path in which your interests and dislikes lie, the subjects your good at, and the most important factor is that you should work hard in achieving your goals.

In India, the students have many career paths to choose from. Here’s the list of the following streams the students can opt from:

ARTS/HUMANITIES
COMMERCE
SCIENCE
1st June 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear aspirant you can take your exams through dakshin Bharat Hindi prachar Sabha
This exam is approved by state and Central government
Examination is conducted twice in a year that's during February and August
You can contact the nearest branch in your place and apply through them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?