1st August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer after studying SYB.Com?

i am presently studying in S.Y.B.Com, my friend suggested me to become an I.A.S. Officer. i don't know what to study for it and also what it is all about. i need your help as to how do study,what do i study,from when do i study?

30th April 2013, 01:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after studying SYB.Com?

You need to qualify the selection process of UPSC to become an IAS Officer. There will be two stages for selection process, prelims and mains. In prelims, you need to answer questions from topics such as mental ability, Indian constitution, Indian polity, and India/World geography. In mains exam there will be 7 papers including optional paper. You can start exam preparations now itself. It can be planned after collecting details on exam pattern and syllabus from UPSC portal.
30th April 2013, 09:51 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after studying SYB.Com?

TO become IAS officer you need to have Graduation degree from a recognized university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for IAS exam:
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university

Age limit: 21 years must be completed on 1st August of the year, which a candidate is appearing. Maximum 30 for general category, 33 for OBCs and 35 for SCs/STs.

To become an IAS Officer One Needs to crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?