26th January 2010, 05:57 PM
MUNISH

How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?

Iam Munish, doing my Msc in physics from IIT KHARAGPUR. I want to do phd in the area of condensed matter physics (expt. or theoretical) in Germany. I want to know how can i apply for the same. I dont have GRE, TOEFL but right from the beginning, i have studied in english medium. Writing or communicating in english is not a problem for me. I have done a project on QUANTUM MANY BODY.
Yours Sincerely,
MUNISH

26th May 2011, 03:56 PM
tharsan1499

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?

The Laboratory of Nanostrucrures and Novel Electronic Materials at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, EPFL) invites applications for a Ph.D. position in experimental solid state physics. The successful candidate will use electrical transport measurements (resistivity, Hall-effect and thermopower) under high pressure to study novel electronic materials
see http://www.internationalscholarships.info/scholars/phd-position-in-experimental-condensed-matter-physics-in-germany.html
16th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D in the area of condensed matter physics in Germany?

i did M.Sc. in physics, wants to do Ph.D. in Opto electronics OR Optical fibers Or any ther relevant fields...
16th September 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

how can i find a PhD thesis in the area of nanosciences or micro-nanotechnologies(i have master degree "Nano-Scale Engineering")
8th October 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

hi i am from pakistan.i want to phd in physics.i need supervisor who supervise me in my phd.my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?