21st November 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th

sir i am in +1 non medical then how can i become air force officer after comleting my +2 if it is not possibal then what i should do after +2 to join air force

22nd November 2012, 01:37 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am in +1 non medical then how can i become air force officer after comleting my +2 if it is not possibal then what i should do after +2 to join air force
Dear Friend,
As you have started to thik about yor carrier from naw so it is a good thinking.
After class 12th you can go for NDA examintion to join Indian Air Force as an officer. The criteria for the examination is that the candidate should get atleast 60% marks in class 12th examination. The candidate should be physically fit according to the govt. norms. The age of the candidates should be between 16.5 yrs to 19 yrs.
If you are with in these criteria then surely you can apply for the examintion. The examination is conducted by UPSC and you can get the detail about the examintion in the official website of the upsc.

Thank you.
22nd November 2012, 03:04 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for a career in Indian Air Force after 12th as an officer
then you should be a science student in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
subjects.

UPSC conducts "N.D.A. & N.A. Examinatin" for entry in all the three wings of defence
for the applicants with 10+2 qualification.
For Air Force and Navy, candidates are supposed to have studied 10+2 with
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and for Army 10+2 in any discipline
is applicable.

You can apply for the exam when yuo will be appearing 12th board exam or afper
passing the board exams.
The permissible age is 16.5 to 19 years.

The examination comprises of two papers.
Paper-1: Mathematics - 300 Marks
Paper-2: General Ability Test - 600 Marks

Both the papers will be objective type.

Refer UPSC website for any further details.
http://upsc.gov.in/
23rd November 2012, 03:06 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th

Quote:
hi friend,

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:

>> A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.

>> He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.

>> Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
14th May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can i join indian air force without appearing at the nda entrance?
13th July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

HHow i study in 1 non medical
5th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW I MADE CARRIER IN AIRFORCE AFTER 12 TH WITH 63%.
7th August 2013, 09:25 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th

Quote:
To become an officer in Indian Air Force after 10+2 you can apply for the National Defence Academy examination. This exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. Eligiblity required for the National defence cademy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the NDA exam a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths as a compulsory subject if he is applying for the Indian Air force or Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are also eligible.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
No relaxation in age will be given to any category candidate.

NOTE: THIS ENTRY IS ONLY FOR THE MALE CANDIDATES.
4th October 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

if we have spectacals then can we become IAF officer
20th May 2014, 02:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

After class12, you have towrite the For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
20th May 2014, 03:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?