23rd November 2015, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?

How can i change my school in mid of 9th std after first term (regional office chennai)?. How to change school of cbse board in mid section of class 9th.

28th November 2015, 06:23 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?

# Of course, you can change your school even in the mid of 9th standard. You can go into another CBSE recognised school as per your wish.

# For this, firstly you have to apply to concerned school officials in written. You will get the "Transfer Certificate" from your current school after all documentary procedures.

# Than you have to go other CBSE recognised school as per your choice and submit this Transfer Certificate in original along with fresh filled Admission Form of that concerned school.

# The concerned authority/officials of that school will scrutinized your documents and transfer certificate and will provide admission to you in the 9th standard.

# It is better not to change the school unnecessarily as it affects the study of student as he/she has to enter into a new school, new environment, new teachers, new classmates etc. It takes times to get acclimatized with that environment.

# There is no harm in changing the school due to unavoidable circumstances.
25th July 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

MY FRIEND IS IN BEHRING NOW HE WANTS HER DAUGHTER IN SAME CBSC SCHOOL IN INDIA MID OF THE YEAR THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY SAY THE DON'T HAVE VACANCY IN THERE SCHOOL , HOW HE GET HIS DAUGHTER ADMISSION MID OF THE YEAR?
4th August 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in one city to another city after passing 9 standard from icse board?
17th October 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am railway employee transferred from Maharashtra to Bihar.my daughter study in 9th class and registered in CBSE Board in Maharashtra .Can admit in 10th class in Bihar in CBSE schools

Hi
3rd October 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Will the current school provide me with the transfer certificate if I am not shifting to another city
11th October 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , I want to change my school in mid of section, our half yearly has been done so can i take admission in new school?
23rd November 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can i move from icse to cbse in class 10 ? plz help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?