5th April 2012, 06:12 PM
utkarshjain

How can I do BCA from Universities in Hyderabad?

sir please help me... I have no idea about BCA.. I had done my 12th in Madhya Pradesh in commerce field and want to do my BCA from Hyderabad.... and so I am also not familiar with telugu language and so I want to do my BCA from university but from Hyderabad plz help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  3. Can I study B.Ed if secured 58% in BCA? List of universities in India?
  4. Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. Top colleges or universities for BCA in Lucknow
  9. How can I get information regarding course of BCA?
  10. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  12. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  13. Last 10 years questions of central universities(Hyderabad/JNU/Delhi)
  14. Am I eligible for MCA course in NIT, GBTU, MPSET, DU and other universities? I have completed BCA and 12th
  15. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  17. List of Universities in Hyderabad to do BE or B.Tech?
  18. How to get admission in BCA college?
21st June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do BCA from Universities in Hyderabad?

hai iam completed inter(mpc) i dont no about bca please say about it and also inform what are the collages hoving bca courses
16th May 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do BCA from Universities in Hyderabad?

Sir please tell me is there any entrance exam required to join bca college in osmania university? ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?