9th July 2012, 02:26 PM
mailboxsukanta

How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in Bankura District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given.

Sukanta Ray

12th October 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in burdwan District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given
21st October 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed

How can I get affilation of B.Ed college(owned) in 2013 in Bankura?
4th November 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

When does d.ed colleges open
30th November 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course?I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed in up dist jalaun
1st February 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the building measurements of the ded college
27th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me opening a private B.Ed. college in West Bengal and oblige.
Dr. Dinesh Ghosh
Email : [email protected]
8th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the overall procedure to open a new college to b.ed.
29th March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the overall procedure to open a new college to b.ed.
30th March 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to open a NCTE approved B.ED college in arunachal pradesh. kindly tel me the procedure of opening it n how to get affiliation n other important details.
prakash nayak
Email : [email protected]
17th April 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO OPEN A NEW B.ED ,D.ED OR POLLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN MURSHIDABAD.
SO I WANT FULL INFORMATION TO HOW TO GET AFFILIATION FROM NCTE AND AICT. PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFORMAION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY EMAIL ID IS:[email protected]
28th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to open a new b.ed college
9th July 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to open a new D.ED college in UTTAR DINAJPUR ,WEST BENGAL so i want full information to how to get AFFILIATION on from NCTE.
Please give me the information as soon as possible.
My email id is: [email protected]
26th July 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

please give me a full requirement for opening the b.ed college?
and also full infrastructure ( i.e; how much areas for each & every things)
31st July 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed
2nd August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in NADIA District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given
16th August 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to open a new B.Ed college (N.C.T.E.approved) in North 24 Parganas, Barasat.Give me the right procedure to to follow up the matter
6th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

IS MAHA VASKAR PTTI COLLAGE AT BANKURA APPROVED BY NCTE
7th September 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

We want to open a new B.Ed college (N.C.T.E.approved) in Murshidabad. plz give the procedure to my email [email protected]
7th September 2013, 05:17 PM
EFDRTG

Eligibility

The following categories of institutions are eligible for consideration of their applications under these regulations:

Institutions established by or under the authority of Central/ State Government / UT Administration;

Institutions financed by Central/ State Government/ UT Administration to the extent of not less than 50% of their recurring cost;

All universities, including institutions deemed to be universities, so recognized under UGC Act, 1956.

Self financed educational institutions established and operated by ‘not for profit’ Societies and Trusts registered under the appropriate law.

Dear you get the required information about this topic on the website given below:
http://www.ncte-india.org/NCTEACT/chp13.htm

Good luck
15th September 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

please refer me the max age limit for Govt. job in Chhattisgarh.
I am B.Com Graduate, age 38 years 2 month 14 days old (OBC) candidate.
I spend my life in teaching in private schools. Now I am persuing PGDCA from CV Raman
Am I still elligible for any job.
Please suggest any idea..........Thanks
26th September 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I open anew college in haryana please tell me I,ll be obelised thnks
2nd October 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for D.Ed.
2nd October 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for D.Ed.
9th December 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have a montessory school in kolkata. Interested to provide B Ed one year course under any university's affiliation from the same place. what to do?
26th December 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in Bankura District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given.

ARUP DUTTA [email protected]
4th January 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i do want to open a new college (n c t e approved) for b ed . how can i get a affiliation?please provide me all detail. i will be oblized contect detail for the said project may kindly be given.
aashish pandey email- [email protected]
24th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for D.Ed course from the NCTE ? I want to open a new college for D.Ed at SODPUR nearby Asansol.please contact with me. My contact nos is given below; Golden Murmu 09475733766.
1st February 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in Purbamidnapur District. How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given.
My mail id is [email protected]
19th February 2014, 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=mailboxsukanta;2436163]I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in karimganj district of assam..How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be oblized if contact details for the said project may kindly be given.
7th March 2014, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E. approved) for B.Ed. & D.Ed. course in Hooghly District. How can I get the affiliation & how much minimum capital require? Help me to go through the procedure. Please provide me every detail (related to it). I will be obliged if contact details for the said project may kindly be given.
30th March 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I do want to open a new college (N.C.T.E.approved) for D.EL.ED course in purulia district(W.B.). How can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure. Please pro
vide me every details about it.I will be oblized if contact details for the said project. noted that I have conducted a pre -primary & primary school .

E-Mail ID:[email protected]
1st April 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

me ankit sharma i want to open a new D.ED college in haryana .plz send me detail on email and its my contact no.90500-77102.plz send detail
29th April 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to open a new college in Madhya Pradesh so what is process and my email ID - [email protected]
24th May 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to open a new collage in Himachal Pradesh so what is process and my email ID - [email protected]
28th May 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get new B.Ed college . My Email [email protected]
31st May 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

how can affilatio to b ed d ed course
to open new b ed d ed college in morena mp pse give coplite information e mai id .. [email protected]
23rd June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
how can i get new b.ed or d.ed college in haryana
please guide me,.
[email protected]
29th June 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
how can i get new b.ed or college in himachal pradesh
please guide me.
[email protected]
5th July 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to open a new college for B.ed. And D.ed. Course in balaghat district, how can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure, please provide me every details (related to it) I will be obliged if contact detail for the said project me kindly be given as soon as
18th July 2014, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to open a Bed college at Barakar under Burdwan University Pl. tell me the detail procedure
Raj Kumar Bhagat
2nd August 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a new college for B.ed. And D.ed. Course in mauganj rewa district, how can I get the affiliation? Help me to go through the procedure, please provide me every details (related to it) I will be obliged if contact detail for the said project me kindly be given as soon as
3rd August 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to open new d.ed and b.ed college in m.p pls
give me suggestion
mob-9827535412
[email protected]
9th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am open a study center for varius courses so I want to a affiliation so please help me for bed and ded mob -09455801215, 08745972559. [email protected]
27th August 2014, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

I want open a new B Ed college in Bihar district of madhubani. please give me details to do it . what is its step by step procedure? Arun kumar mahto Madhubani Bihar
7th September 2014, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

We have also ragistered an society in Haryana . Now we also want new J.B.T. college in Haryana at new station . please help for complete procedure for same & also B.Ed plus D.Ed college also .
my mail ID- [email protected]
6th October 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How I get afgiliation to my d.ed institute ? What is the prosefure of getting affiliation to a d.ed institute and what is the affiliation fees?
4th November 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to open a new B. Ed. college. please inform me the rules and regulation. ANUP SAHOO 9830408416
7th December 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get affiliation for d.ed.course ? I want to open a collage at chhatisgarh please help for complete procedure same my mail I'd [email protected]
17th December 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

we want to have a B.ed college in our home town, because our female candidate have there study in there palase
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?