25th March 2013, 10:17 PM
rakesh indla

How can I get a job after completion of Photography course?

hi sir,
this is rakesh ,i want to do my arts(500ts) as PHOTOGRAPHY in USA, whether it is good or not ,that mean can i get any jod after copletion of the course ?
plz give me a suggestion , which country is better for photography ?

18th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job after completion of Photography course?

hi sir
dis is hyndavi,completed 12th. I am intrested in photography,but donno what to do,many are suggesting me to get b tech an have photography as side course. But i dont wanna do dat.i just have intrest but donno what to do sir plzzzz suggest me some thing sir................
26th June 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am Apoorv, sir I completed my photography course and now i am working with a Marathi News paper as a Photographer
and what is the future of mine in photography
6th April 2015, 08:48 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

There is no doubt all that in this global world there is a great demand of Photographers and hence there is great number of scopes once you compete your photography scopes.
There is a number of field where you can go and can make your very good.

You can also make or turn your career in the field of Press Photographers or Photo Journalists which provide the press with pictures that are relevant to the daily news and events.
you need to be spontaneous and know what kind of a picture would best illustrate your article.
If you are adventurous and willing to work under difficult conditions when needed, then this field is probably for you.

Fashion Photography is also a good platform for you where you can devote yourself and can make your career in a good direction but in this field you should have the knowledge about latest fashion trends and you should be willing to be experimental and creative.

Apart from these two you can also go into the following sector:--->>>

Research Photographer.
Media Photographer,
Aviation Photographer and many more are available.

Where to study?

A number of institutes and universities are there which offers certificate and diploma courses in photography.Provided below is a list of these institutes.
Degree courses in Photography (B.A. 3 year integrated)

Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
Pune University, Fergusson College, Poona
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?