28th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Sushil Ghimire

How can I get a job in India? I'm a student of Sikkim Manipal university with Information technology branch in Nepal

Hi i am the student of Sikkim Manipal University studying Information technology in Nepal.can i get job in my field there in India after the completion of my course ???please tell me......

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  2. Is there any course available in Sikkim Manipal University for diploma holder in Information & Technology?
  3. is sikkim manipal university is good for bca? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. Which is the best branch in Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  7. Course after doing Diploma in Information Technology from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. How to compare between SRM (NCR campus) and Manipal (Sikkim campus)? -- [New]
  9. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  10. Names of the colleges of MSc IT in Surat?
  11. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  13. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?
  16. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  18. Whether Sikkim Manipal University comes under the Manipal University or not?
20th April 2015, 02:34 PM
arunwillbe1

Default Re: How can I get a job in India? I'm a student of Sikkim Manipal university with Information technology branch in Nepal

Hi friend,

You are 100% eligible to apply in jobs because you special quota in india...When applying for job in india you have option that you belongs to Nepal or Bangladesh...So,you have to click that option.

After submitting you have to produce certificates when you qualifying the all rounds.

Before applying read the details clearly and proceed.

Thank you............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?