11th September 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I open a new B.Ed College in Tamil Nadu?

How can i open a new bed college in tamil nadu during 2016 2017 in kanya kumari district with minority status? Tell me the procedure have i to follow to open a new bed college in tamilnadu during the year 2016 2017

Related Questions:
  1. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  2. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  3. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  5. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  6. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  7. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  8. Can I apply for JEE Main in 2016, 2017 and 2018?
  9. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  10. Which are the institutes which trains related to company secretary course?
  11. How to admit my child in class 1 in a good school for 2016-2017 session?
  12. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  14. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  15. Which colleges will I get after doing B.E in computer science in chennai
  16. Tamil Nadu Open University B.Ed Psychology of Development and Learning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  18. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
12th October 2015, 11:48 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I open a new B.Ed College in Tamil Nadu?

First and foremost this a huge program and a time consuming program. So you must be mentally prepared to drain a lot of money, enthusiasm and time into this program beforehand only. You must talk to the MLA in your area for this. The MLA or MP of your district will be able to give you an estimate as what could be the expenditure regarding this. Don't think that establishing the building and classroom and creating smartboards and classroom amenities will be the only cost. You have to buy a unclaimed plot to establish your school. This will cost you huge. To buy the plot you have to file applications to the government and wait.
One your file is sanctioned you will have pay the respective taxes that would incur in buying the plot and manufacturing a building on it. You would require a lawyer who will help make an estimate of the charges that you need to pay the government.
Let me tell you one thing the difficult task is to get your college plan sanctioned by the government. So in accordance with your lawyer try and make an application where you are suggesting that to educate more and more students efficiently you need a nice big plot of land and also a helping hand from the government. The government might sanction you a loan from its aided banks. Again you would require the permission of your local MLA or MP in written document o proceed with the work. After the college building is created and is provided with basic necessities, you would require to advertise for lecturers who would like to be the permanent faculty of your college and teach students. Once a class starts in a full fledged manner, you do not need to worry much.
19th October 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

We have a 2 year B.Ed programme and an Arts and Science College. How to start integrated B.Ed. programme?
18th June 2021, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

How Can I open New Aeronautical engineering college
5th September 2022, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How Can I open New Aeronautical engineering college in Tamilnadu
23rd May 2023, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

to start new B ed college in tamil nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?