27th July 2011, 01:08 AM
thedal

How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?

Sir/Madam,
I want to pursue a course on Autism Spectrum Disorder in distance education mode.I am a father of an Autistic kid.AS i am the only earning member i cannot do the course on regular learning method, i need to study in Distance education mode.I expect the course to be of good quality and help and enable me rehabilitate my son and such disable people in interior part of Tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
29th August 2016, 09:51 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?

The following are the colleges that offer course on Autism through distance education mode

==>The Spastics Society of Tamilnadu (SPASTN),

==>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) ,

==>National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities,

==>KVM Trust,

==>Sweekaar,

==>Punarbhava,

==>KVM College of Special Education ,

==>Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal,

==>Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University, Kota, and

==>Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani,
30th January 2021, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?

Sir/Madam, I have done my mcom but now I want to pursue a course on Autism Spectrum Disorder in distance education mode from kerala.I am a mother of an ADHD with developmental delay kid...As i cannot do the course on regular learning method, i need to study in Distance education mode.I expect the course to be of good quality and help and enable me rehabilitate my son and other kids..can u suggest some of the courses available in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?