22nd June 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my studies after completing HSC? Is there direct entry for this?

Dear Sir / Mam,
I have completed HSC in 2003. I have not done graduation. Now I want to complete My studies. I have interest in becoming income tax officer. So, please let me know whether there is any direct entry for this

15th October 2012, 06:07 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my studies after completing HSC? Is there direct entry for this?

It is nice to see that you have decided to continue your studies even after 9 years. Although my friend it will not be easy for you to become Income Tax Officer. I fear that you may not be able to meet the age requirement.

Before I begin writing down the process you should know that the age limit to appear for Income Tax Officer Exam is 18 to 27 years which is extended by 5 years for SC/ST. Take a look and see whether you meet the requirement or not.

Now you will not get direct entry. There is no such thing as direct entry when you are applying for the government jobs. Income Tax Officer is no exception. What you will need to do first is complete a graduation course.

Now I doubt that regular colleges would give you admission for any graduation course. Therefore you should try to apply for correspondence course through IGNOU or other recognized university.

You can apply for the Income Tax Officer exam after completing the graduation course which would mean another 3 years. I doubt that you would be able to meet the percentage requirement for the exam. But anyway I am writing down the remaining process.

You will have to appear for Income Tax Officer exam by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Income Tax Officers work for the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) which comes under the Ministry of Finance.

The role of Income Tax Officer is to find out about possible tax irregularity and take strong action against the tax evaders.

Eligibility

1. Candidate must be Indian National

2. A graduation degree in any stream is required.

3. Final year students of graduation course may also apply.

4. The age limit is 18 to 27 years.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

Exam Pattern

There are three sections of the exam.

1) Preliminary Exam:

General Intellegence and General Awareness

Arithmetic

2) Main Examination

General Studies

English

Arithmetic

Language

Communication Skill and Writing

3) Personality Test
15th October 2012, 06:12 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How to complete my studies after completing HSC? Is there direct entry for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Mam,
I have completed HSC in 2003. I have not done graduation. Now I want to complete My studies. I have interest in becoming income tax officer. So, please let me know whether there is any direct entry for this

Before I begin writing down the process you should know that the age limit to appear for Income Tax Officer Exam is 18 to 27 years which is extended by 5 years for SC/ST. Take a look and see whether you meet the requirement or not.

Now you will not get direct entry. There is no such thing as direct entry when you are applying for the government jobs. Income Tax Officer is no exception. What you will need to do first is complete a graduation course.

Now I doubt that regular colleges would give you admission for any graduation course. Therefore you should try to apply for correspondence course through IGNOU or other recognized university.

You can apply for the Income Tax Officer exam after completing the graduation course which would mean another 3 years. I doubt that you would be able to meet the percentage requirement for the exam. But anyway I am writing down the remaining process.

You will have to appear for Income Tax Officer exam by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Income Tax Officers work for the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) which comes under the Ministry of Finance.

The role of Income Tax Officer is to find out about possible tax irregularity and take strong action against the tax evaders.

Eligibility

1. Candidate must be Indian National

2. A graduation degree in any stream is required.

3. Final year students of graduation course may also apply.

4. The age limit is 18 to 27 years.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

Exam Pattern

There are three sections of the exam.

1) Preliminary Exam:

General Intellegence and General Awareness

Arithmetic

2) Main Examination

General Studies

English

Arithmetic

Language

Communication Skill and Writing

3) Personality Test
15th October 2012, 08:52 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
AS you are interested to became a income tax officer for this exam there are certain eligibility criteria which are to be qualified by the candidates.

Eligibility :

*The candidates should be a citizen of India.
*The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university .
*The age limit is 18 - 28 yrs.
*There is a age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

The Income tax officer post exam is conducted through SSC every year ,The exam pattern & syllabus for this exam:

The list of best books from where you can prepare for Income tax exam:

For more details visit official website of SSC.
http://www.ssc.nic.in

Good luck.
17th May 2013, 02:12 PM
neha alfa

yes we can help you get a direct degree from ugc recognized colleges and you will recieve the same within 2 months. kindly mail us ur contact details on [email protected].
so we can contact you and help u with the same.

Regards,
Neha
25th March 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my studies after completing HSC, Is there any direct entry for this?
U can rply to my Id : [email protected]
8th April 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i have complete H.S.C. in 2003 , is there any university from where i can enroll my self fro direct T.Y.B.A. exam, ?? if yes, please share university name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?