28th April 2012, 04:39 PM
kdchahat

How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?

i want b.c.a and bsc Computer science from Delhi university Sarkari colladge
plz give me information regarding this

my mob no 9717941006
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  2. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  3. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  6. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  7. Along with BCA which other course would be helpful to do? -- [New]
  8. Best university for me after doing BSc(H) computer science from Delhi University?
  9. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  10. How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University
  11. How to do BCA from IP university?
  12. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  13. Minimum marks needed to seek admission for BSc IT or BSc Computer Science in University of Delhi?
  14. How to take up a job in software side?
  15. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
  17. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  18. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
4th May 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?

can i join BCA and B.Sc from kolkata
28th June 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?

i have 12th pass with pcm and i want to BCA from delhi university how can i get plz help me my number is 9582067757 and [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th from pcb.can i do bca ?
5th June 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello i m passd 12th this year uk board with 60.8%. What is the best college to me for b.c.a nd b.sc it in delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?