23rd August 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS if I am a student of commerce stream? Is there any scope of CS?

I am student of commerce stream and i want to do cs please tell me scope of cs

24th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do CS if I am a student of commerce stream? Is there any scope of CS?

you are commerce stream student but you have not mention that you are graduate or you have just cleared your 12th.

As Students who are graduate get exemption in Company secretary course ,they need not to attempt Foundation level and can directly enroll

for Executive level but if you are just 12th passed than you have to clear Foundation level of Company Secretary course.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CS COURSE

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages in CS

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

you have to register your self with ICSI for Foundation level if you are 12th passed or for executive level if you are graduate .

You can register online or buy prospectus from it's centers , centers list is available in it's official website

Company Secretary can guide the company in almost all the matter of the company whether it is financial,legal or management matter of the company.

Most of the organization which are operate by boards, councils,associations,authorities,federations,or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary .

Every year many such companies come into existence ,So Requirement of Company Secretary in India is quite high.

As a Company Secretary you can apply in PRIVATE as well as GOVT sector.

ICSI has some collaboration with UNITED KINGDOM which enable student to work in UNITED KINGDOM after clearing 3/4 Papers conduct by UK .

you can work in Private Sector /Corporate Sector ,in Government Sector , in UK and also practice of your own and can work independently.

Company secretary Subjects

Foundation Program
1. English and Business Communication
2. Economics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of Business Laws and Management

Executive Program
1. General and Commercial Laws
2. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
3. Tax Laws
4. Company Law
5. Economic and Labour Laws
6. Securities Laws and Compliance

For more info visit website

www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?