13th December 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student

i m a biological group student. My parents prefer me to do mbbs but i want to be a proffesor.how can i go through it?

13th December 2012, 02:24 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBBS if I am a biological group student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a biological group student. My parents prefer me to do mbbs but i want to be a proffesor.how can i go through it?
Dear,

You have not mentioned whether you want to become professor of any medical college or any other college. But don't worry you can full fill both yours and your parent's dreams together. You can do MBBS and after that you can go for MS from a reputed medical college. After that you can apply for professor in a good medical college. Some work experience will also helps you in it so you can get some work experience with some good private or government hospitals. Don't go for your own clinic if you wish to continue your career as a professor in future.

After a PG degree and work experience in this field you will get job of a professor in any good medical college easily. After that you can even go for PhD which will take you at a height of your career in teaching and research field.

So, dream big and move fast!

All the best!
13th December 2012, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done 10+2 with Physics , Chemistry and Biology then you can apply for medical entrance examination.

If you clear the entrance exam with a good rank then you will get a good college.

Most of the students aim for Government medical colleges in Indian because fees is very less in Government colleges.

Private colleges charge very heavy amount for admission and a middle class family can't afford to pay such a high fee for MBBS course.

From 2013 there will be a common entrance exam for Medical courses . Hence you have to apply for only one entrance form 2013.

So you must be well prepared for entrance exam if you want to get admission into MBBS course.

The entrance exam will ask questions from physics, chemistry and biology from 11th and 12th class syllabus.

For more information visit http://www.cbseneet.nic.in
13th December 2012, 09:07 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

If your are from Biology Background and you have completed your 10+2 then you can appear for the AIPMT Exam for getting Admission in MBBS.

The eligibility for appearing in this exam is as follows:-

>>Your minimum age should be 17 years.
>>Your age should not be above 25 years.

Marks details:-

>>Your minimum marks should be 50%.
>>If you are from SC/ST/OBC then your minimum marks should be 40%.

NOTE:-You can appear only 3 times in this exam.

Exam pattern:-

>>The questions will be from Physics,Chemistry and Biology(Botany & Zoology).
>>Total number of questions in this exam will be 200.
>>Total duration for this exam will be 3 hours.

Its official website is http://aipmt.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?