7th March 2013, 11:53 AM
@bhi mittal

How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir, I m a student of Electrical & Electronics Engg. 3rd year. I want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar, so how can i apply? Please give me response on my email id [email protected] thank you sir.

14th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir, I m a student of Electronics & Communication Engg. 3rd year. I want to do 6 month summer training in BHEL Haridwar, so how can I apply? Please give me response on my email id [email protected] , I shall be thankful to you.
8th August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?

sir I am student of Electrical Engg.3rd year. I wantto do 1 year summer training in BHEL haridwar, please so how can Iapply? please give me response on my contact numbur 9050256216 , I shall be be thankful to you.
8th August 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student of electrical Engg. 3rd year. I want to do 1year summer training in BHEL haridwar, so how can I apply? please give me response on my contact number 9050256216. I shall be thankful to you. Thankyou. Sir,
9th January 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of ECE .i want to do 6 mnth industrial training in BHEL haridwar. How can apply ? Pls give me response on my id [email protected] shall be thankful to you. Thanku sir.
27th January 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m student of ECE 3rd yearnd i want to know how to apply for summer training in BHEL haridwar
please tell it on my email id
:[email protected]
29th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

pl my e mail adress is satish [email protected] so info me how to apply 1 month induction trainning in electrical and electronics after 6th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?