25th February 2012, 06:02 PM
prakarti

How to get admission in 12th in commerce?

sir, I am doing 12 with commerce and is interested in merchant navy. please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  2. Which subject is easy for me in commerce 12th having 50% in 10th?
  3. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  4. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  5. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  6. How can I take admission in Chartered Accountancy Course? How can I take admission in the course after completing 12th in Commerce field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  9. How can I get admission in MBA after completing 12th commerce without Maths
  10. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I take admission for LLB after completing 12th commerce with 54%
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in DU after passing 12th commerce with 50%?
  14. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  15. How to take admission in 12th commerce in Allahabad/
  16. How to get admission in BCA after passing 12th commerce with computers?
  17. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  18. Can I take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks?
27th February 2012, 12:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 12th in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakarti View Post
sir, I am doing 12 with commerce and is interested in merchant navy. please help me out.
Candidates from Commerce background are usually not considered for Merchant Navy. The shipping companies, for their merchant ships, recruits candidates having any of the following qualification:

Engineering degree in the following disciplines:
  • Marine Engineering
  • Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering

Bachelors degree in Nautical Science

Higher Secondary with Physics, Maths and Chemistry.

Candidate who do not hold any of the qualification mentioned above, are only considered for lower level positions which includes:
  • Deck rating
  • Engine Rating
  • Catering

For further information, you may refer to www.namacindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?