11th August 2010, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?

respctive sir,

i am sarthak rana. i have completed diploma electrical engg. in MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY(M.S.U) in VADODARA(gujarat)in year 2010.i want to admission in any AICTE APPROVED COLLAGE of electrical engg in (B.E/B.TECH).

so, sir what the INSTITUTE of diploma to degree? i want some information about the diploma to degree? please guidance about the admission process.

regards,
sarthak rana
vadodara,GUJARAT
(09638392141)

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in an AICTE approved College for Diploma in Electrical Engineering after completing ITI from TEB University? -- [New]
  2. Can i get GATE scholarship in non-AICTE approved college?
  3. How many colleges give stipend amount for GATE eligible students?
  4. Can I get admission in any private engineering college approved by AICTE in Jharkhand?
  5. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  6. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  7. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have qualified on GATE exam for doing M.Tech?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  10. Under what quota can a native of Nepal get admission in engineering program from any AICTE approved college?
  11. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  12. How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore
  13. Can I get admission in 3rd semester of Electrical Engineering Diploma in any UGC/AICTE approved institute if completed 3 years Regular Apprenticeship in Electrician?
  14. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  15. How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  18. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
30th March 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?

sir, i have completed my civil engineering diploma. i want to know the correspondence or part time degree courses which is recognized by aicte in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?