2nd April 2013, 01:16 PM
ameeran bisht

How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?

sir i want to know that how can i get admission in bsc(hon) in human genetics, what is the procedure of admission, when the admission starts,is there any entrance exam for this course,name of the top colleges offering this course in india?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MSc in human genetics? I have completed BSc in Agriculture
  2. Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  4. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  7. How to take admission in BSc genetics in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  9. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  10. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  11. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that
  14. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  15. What is the procedure ot get admission in JNU for BSc Hons in Geology?
  16. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  17. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  18. How to do MSc human genetics after doing BSc Nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?