30th May 2012, 10:17 PM
K.S.Afshan

How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?

How can i get admission for P.hD in Molecular Biology in Germany? what is its admission test and pls tell about reputed universities in Denmarck.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  2. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  3. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  5. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  9. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  10. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  13. How to get Ph.D admission in Europe after completing PG in Pharmacy?
  14. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission? -- [New]
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?