3rd July 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Rajasthan government college after scoring 60% aggregate?

I m vimal parmar form jamnagar Ill complet my diploma in may june 2010 . In electrical wid 60 % aggrigate. I wann addmison in rajasthan govt, collage

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Rajasthan government college? I have done diploma(electrical engineering) with 60% aggregate
  2. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  3. In which government college can I get admission for B.Tech in India and Rajasthan after scoring 49916 in AIEEE and 1326 in SC category?
  4. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  5. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  6. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  8. What to do to take admission in a good government or private college after scoring 49% in ISC?
  9. Can I get government college in MP/UP/Chhatisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra for B.Tech after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  11. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  12. Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan
  13. Am I eligible for admission in a good government college after scoring 52% aggregate in PCB
  14. For which government college am I applicable to get admission in Punjab and rajasthan?
  15. Can I get government college in Rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET
  16. Can I get government college in rajasthan after scoring 12077 OBC rank in RPET -- [New]
  17. What kind of government jobs are there for me after scoring 72% aggregate
  18. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
21st April 2015, 01:49 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Rajasthan government college after scoring 60% aggregate?

To get the admission in any government collage after the diploma engineering you have to first appear in the LEET(Lateral entry entrance test) and after you qualify the entrance exam then you have to go for the online counselling and fill your choices of collages and universities that you want to get the admission in graduation course.

mostly there are only three counselling lists are listed and then you will get the seat in any collage based on your rank in the entrance exam you got and after allotting the seat you have to go to that collage and submit your fee and necessary documents with the scorecard of LEET in collage.After it you can go for the classes in collage.
21st April 2015, 06:00 PM
matamanju

Default Re: How to get admission in Rajasthan government college after scoring 60% aggregate?

Hello Friend

Generally the admission procedure will start from June 5 and will end on June 24.

After that the colleges will have to prepare cut-off lists and the new academic session will commence from August.

after diploma you will need to write entrace exam that is Lateral entry entrance test.

After completing exam you need to get good rank.

Then you have to go for the online counselling and choose the colleges and universities.

Then you get the admission in graduation course according to your rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?