24th April 2010, 12:48 PM
dwaichem

How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?

How to get full financial assistance for doing Phd in Chemistry from USA?Compleing Msc in Inorganic Chemistry from Pune University. In Bsc secured 71.16% in Major in Chemistry from Fergusson college Pune. GRE 2010 score 1300. TOFEL yet to appear. Target addmission 2011 any time.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  2. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  4. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  5. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  6. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  8. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  9. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  11. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  12. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Bioinformatics in USA for a candidate who has Research experience?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam? -- [New]
  15. How can I get Financial Assistance to study PhD(Chemistry) in Australia being an unmarried mother?
  16. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  17. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Physical Chemistry in USA having scored 295 in GRE?
  18. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
4th June 2011, 10:42 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?

GRE (graduate record exam )
is conducted for admission in the foreign countries in various post graduate courses .
After appearing in this exam you need to separatly apply in various universities .

There are world ranking for every university check out and make a list of top universities and then apply in those which rank good.

Then only you will be benefitted .

And for financial assistance

if you score above 1300 there are many universities which provides full scholarship. and some provides a half of its amount .
so if you score more than 1300 in your attempt then you will surely get scholarship.
18th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?

i have done msc in chemistry in 2009 my percentage is 57% and i want to do further and i wan go for gre is it good for me to go for this with this % means with low acedmic record or i should go for mba in india plz reply i am conffused plzzzzzzzzz
25th September 2011, 05:36 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

GRE (graduate record exam )
is conducted for admission in the foreign countries in various post graduate courses .
After appearing in this exam you need to separatly apply in various universities .

There are world ranking for every university check out and make a list of top universities and then apply in those which rank good.

Then only you will be benefitted .

And for financial assistance
if you score above 1300 there are many universities which provides full scholarship. and some provides a half of its amount .
so if you score more than 1300 in your attempt then you will surely get scholarship.
13th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completd my Msc Organic chemistry wid 66% nd B.sc chem wid 76% nd intermediate wid 91%. im interestd in doing phd .I dnt knw anythng in regard of dis.im confused whether i hav to write gre subject test ie chemistry..plz tel me the complete procedure regardng gre nd other pre-requisites.thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?