10th June 2012, 09:25 PM
yuvigaja424

how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?

Guys i'm B.tech(IT) fresher 2012 batch with 7.94 CGPA Up to VII sem..
Help me to get a good job in central or state govt.
I don't know anything about the government jobs and don't know how to apply.
can anyone guide me?

2nd May 2023, 10:47 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: how to get a good job in central or state government after scoring 7.94 CGPA upto VII Sem?

As a B.Tech (IT) fresher with a good CGPA, you can explore several opportunities to get a job in the central or state government. Here are some steps you can take to increase your chances of securing a good job:

1. Check the official websites of central and state government to find any job opening which suits your field. You can also use job portals to find jobs that matches your qualification.
2. Make a list of organizations that you want to target and the jobs that you are interested in.
3. Many government organizations conduct competitive exams to hire candidates for various positions. You can prepare for the relevant exams such as UPSC, SSC, or state PCSs.
4. Some of the government jobs openings are available on the basis of the qualification and the academic performances of the candidates. You may apply for these. The job is offered to a candidate followed by a interview session. So prepare for interviews by practicing your interview skills.

Government job selection process can be lengthy and competitive, so it is important to be patient and persistent in your job search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?