29th December 2011, 09:35 PM
jssswkp

How to get a government job in any government organization after B.E Civil?

i am a BE(civil) engineer ,so i need a government jobs in any government organisation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  6. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  7. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  8. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  9. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  12. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  14. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  16. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular? -- [New]

20th January 2012, 04:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in any government organization after B.E Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jssswkp View Post
i am a BE(civil) engineer ,so i need a government jobs in any government organisation.
Having done Bachelor of Engineering, you should write Engineering Service Exam to get into the engineering department under the Central Government of India.
The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.
As per your educational qualification, you are eligible for the exam but you should be within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed for certain categories as follows:
OBC- relaxation of 3 years.
Sc/St- relaxation of 5 years.

The upcoming engineering service examination is going to be conducted on 15.06.2012.
The application forms will be available from 25.02.2012.

For more information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

2nd September 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in any government organization after B.E Civil?

is there any government exam for civil engineer after august 2012 for job

20th February 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am civil engineering final year female student,how to apply for government jobs and how to prepare?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?