14th September 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in teaching line?

hello sir, I want center government job in teaching profession just I have done with first class. I have done B.ED with hindi social science. and also have done B.ED with the same subject. Pls guid good as fast as you can.

15th October 2015, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in teaching line?

Yes, you are eligible to get the central government teaching jobs after pursuing the B.Ed course

To get the job you have to qualify in the CTET examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation with at least 50% marks in the graduation and passed the B.Ed course.

So you can appear for the examination for more information about the examination details visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
15th October 2015, 11:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in teaching line?

Yes, you are eligible to get the job of teaching profession in the central government schools as like KV and JNV.

To get the jobs you need to qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the CBSE every year after qualifying in the examination you are eligible to get the recruitment.

There is different eligibility and entrance examination for the different level schools as primary and secondary.

So you can visit at the official website for more information about the examination which is www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?