15th June 2013, 07:32 PM
rajinikanth 123

How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC

dear sir

my son got 60% in mpc , i want to get management quota in good engineering college, he wants to do ec, which college can we get, how much management quota seat fees will be per year.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for engineering after clearing 12th(MPC) with 49%?
  2. How can I get admission for BSc IT? I have completed 12th
  3. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  4. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  5. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  6. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. What to study to become a Pilot?
  9. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE exam under SC category?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  11. How to join in engineering college in Karnataka under Management quota?
  12. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  13. What can I do if I dont succeed in IIT or AIEEE entrance exam?
  14. How to get admission in a good engineering college through management quota?
  15. How to get admission into good engineering colleges through management quota? I am appearing in 12th PCM board
  16. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  18. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
31st July 2016, 11:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC

To take admission in Engineering college through Management quota after securing 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard MPC stream from a Government recognised board, you have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in Engineering course.

The respective college will ask you to fill the application form and ask you which branch you are interested to take admission in Engineering course and if there are vacant seats in that Engineering branch in their college, you will be offered admission in that branch of Engineering course.

The fee structure for Engineering course through Management quota is not same in all the colleges. It varies from college to college depending upon the fame of the college and facilities offered by the college. The fee structure for Engineering course through Management quota generally ranges from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?