26th October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?

I AM STUDING INTER 2ND YEAR I LIKE TO JOIN IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
WHICH
rank
i have to get in to join in aeronautical engineering PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  2. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  12. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Should I join it?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
2nd November 2011, 03:54 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?

HI,
FOR aeronautical enginerring you have to give exam likeIIT-JEE,AIEEE

in these exam you should be on in top 600

so all the best!
9th November 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?

i am reading in the 12th class by science subject. after passing 12th how can i apply for Aeronautical Engineering and when the forms are to apply.
i want to know that what is the date for application in Aeronautical Engineering
6th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am akshay .i live in maharashtra . my aim is aeronotical engineering .but i dont know prosses for joining. please help me quickly?
15th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

after doing Beng aero engineer ,how can i get a job?
31st December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical an income oriented study?? please help
6th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i am zion i want to become aeronautical engineer after 12th what courses and entrance exams shall i get aeronautical engineer
2nd April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the scopes in aeronautical engg. With sub branch physical sciences?
7th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i am in 2 class(non-medical)
i want to know about that who much money is required to do aeronautical engineering
plz tell me the cheepest university in india because i belong to a poor family
tell the the deparment which give me scolorship to do this engineering
thanks to anyone who help
send me a mail at [email protected]
9th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am akshay .i live in maharashtra . my aim is aeronotical engineering .but i dont know prosses for joining. please help me quickly?
dont worry.. i am Aeronautical engineer, i ll help u.. contact me [email protected]
9th April 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what are the scopes in aeronautical engg. With sub branch physical sciences?
ya its good.. if u want any detail contact me in [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of doing mechanical engeneering in aeroplane in pakistan?
12th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are called aeronautic engineers and those working specifically with spacecraft are called aerospace engineers.

If you have completed your 12th with maths and physics as your main subjects

and with at least 50% marks to 60% marks from recognized board.

you will be able to apply in Entrance Examinations conduct by different institutions/universities.

ENTRANCE EXAMS
  • IIT JEE
  • AIEEE
  • KCET
  • KIITEE
  • VITEE
  • BITSAT

After clearing the one of the examination you will be able to study B.tech in Aeronautic .

Fee Structure

50000/- to 250000/- per annum.
The fee is hugely depend on the College in which you will take a admission.

INSTITUTES / COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

• Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai 400076 (Maharashtra) - http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/ -
• IIT, Kharagpur 721302 (WB) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
• Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai 600036 (Tamil Nadu) -
• Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai 600044 (Tamil Nadu)
• Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
• Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
• School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi - http://www.delhiflyingclub.org/ -
• Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh 160011
• IIT, Kanpur 208016 - http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/
• Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna (Bihar)
• Institute of Aviation Technology,Haryana 124507
• VSM INSTITUTE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY Bangalore http://www.agragami.in -
• Hindustan Electronics Academy Ulsoor, Bangalore(Karnataka) - http://www.hindustanacademy.com/ -
• Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IIAE DEHRADUNUTTARAKHAND - http://www.iiaedehradun.org -
20th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th what I have to do to appear in aeronautical engeenering
24th May 2012, 03:36 PM
kabir das

WHICH
rank
14th June 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply 12th (sci) pass after join aironotical angineering direct ?
12th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

how many students are selected from this field nd whats its merit can any body tell
19th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join in aeronautical engineer after passing in diploma(polytechnic) ECE.
2nd September 2012, 08:43 PM
MAN MOHAN GUPTA

Hi;
i m too an austronotical engeeneer is france and according to me you have to get above 90 in inter
25th December 2012, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

After finishing 12 what i should do to join BE aeronautics engg
4th January 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to take admission in aeronautical engineering. Now I am being study in 12th science with Exelent score in 1oth & 11th. .
I am applied JEE, & BITSAT entrance exam. Any other entrance exam application require ? Pl gide me urgent. .
9th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

procedure for complete any entrence test and aeronatical engineering colleges in hyderabad
4th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the best job in the field of aeronautical engineering
18th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to join aeronautical engineering after 12th
18th May 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to join aeronautical engineering after 12th?
4th June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mechanical in aeronautical field plzz answer me
12th June 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed10th STD now my aim is to become a aerospace and aeronautical engineering.what are the qualifications needed to join in arm university
7th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am preparing for neet and i want to do Aeronautical Engineering what should i do for that
9th October 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to join aeronautical engineering after 12th so what should so
26th November 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a secoandser student. now, i want take addmition in aeronautical.
what is i have to do
20th January 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Sunnykrishna i want 2 study Aeronautical Engineering in australia.. is physical fitness is necessary?
plzz help me....
send to email id my email id is [email protected]
26th March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabir das View Post
WHICH
rank
what i do for become an aeronautical engineering after completing 12th inter board exams
18th April 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Im intersted in aeronotical engineering.... i dont knw the qualification how to become the engineering

And please can u send the message to 8019541322
The details and the fee should be very less... for the collage that you give me the details... please send me the detail and what rank i should get for engineering....
16th June 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am studying my 12th with mayhs &science in cbse in tamilnadu .i dont want to go for my higher studies through payment seat. i want to go through only merit . what are the entrances i have to wrote? please tell me briefly.
23rd June 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what course should I do after 12th,so I can go abroad for aeronautical engineering?
22nd December 2014, 06:32 PM
mallam harshini

Exclamation Re: how many streams are there in aeronautical engineering?

in aeronautical engineering how many streams are there ?
Quote:
WHICH
rank
9th January 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
WHICH
rank
i am really interested in joining aeronautical engineering so,p\z give me answer and help me p\z...........
25th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in aeronautical colleges??
12th March 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

hii
I m Omar from Kashmir I want to b an aeronautical engineer BT I don't know how to apply and wt to do for it ....plz answer me..
5th April 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hyii I'm praveen.. I completed 12th.. I want to become pilot. I dono wht course to take... Dono vch college to be studied.. Plz guide me... I was helpless...
14th December 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am very much interested in Aeronautical. But i have no about. I got 80% mark in 2.
9th April 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
21st September 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Myself tanzeel .I am a student of class 9 .I want yo kniw that how much marks is needed in class 10,11,12 and after that what studies icould held it to become an aeronautical engineer.plz any one is there to guide mee pleasee.my wtsp no. Is 9798148704 please guide m
22nd July 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 12 and I am interested to join aeronautical engineering college and I need the procedure to qualify for the exam conducted to take admission
31st July 2019, 07:08 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
You have to pass 10+2 board exam from a recognized board in India with Science- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to pursue B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. You have to qualify for the engineering entrance exam like JEE. After which you will be assigned the branch through counselling.
Thankyou
30th August 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter in areonotical engineering after 12..also tell me the entramce exam... And about fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?