6th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?

hi. iam currently pursuing my M.B.A degree(hr and marketing)final year.after completing my degree i want to join mphil in annamalai university.can u plz tel me the procedure for joining the mphil.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  2. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  3. How to join CA after completing MBA finance in madras university? What
  4. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  5. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  6. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  7. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  8. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  9. How to join MBA after completing B.Com? Which university is better for me?
  10. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  11. Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University
  12. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Post at SBI after completing BBA degree from Annamalai University? Do I have to pass MBA as well?
  14. Can I join MS after completing degree in CMJU University
  15. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  16. Can I join MBA after completing B.Com from YCMOU? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA regular without doing Intermediate?
16th April 2012, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi. iam currently pursuing my M.B.A degree(hr and marketing)final year.after completing my degree i want to join mphil in annamalai university.can u plz tel me the procedure for joining the mphil.
The Annamalai University offers M.Phil program in various departments including Arts, Science, Marine Science, Indian Languages, Education and Fine Arts. In order to join in any of the departments candidates must have completed the Masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute or University. Candidates belonging to reserved category [Sc/St] gets exemption of 5% on qualifying marks. Admission to the program is based on entrance exam in the respective subjects conducted by the respective departments. The entrance exam is followed by Interview. The date, venue, and time of the entrance examination and interview is notified to the applicants separately as soon as it is fixed. The duration of the M.Phil program is one year and comprise of two semesters.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002
Tamil Nadu India
Tel - 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796.
17th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?

Is M Phil is available through Distance Education
6th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I,Have done Masters in Psychology in the year 1992 from BHU,Varanasi,I am 43 years,but still want to
pursue M Phil,in Hindi.Is it possible?,If yes,Please Email the details on my id [email protected]
20th October 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to take admission for mphil in management from annalmalai university in the year 2012-2013 i am final year
student of mba in hr from annamalai university kindly provide information regrding admission.
25th July 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

can we take admission in m.phil when our result of m.a is not announced?????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?