20th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?

I'm studying B.Sc Agriculture 3rd year. I'm intersted in plant genetics & pathology. What's the best option for me after completion of my course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  2. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  3. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  4. Last 5 years NET exam papers for Agriculture Plant Pathology
  5. How can I join Ph.D Program in Agriculture having completed Masters degree in Agriculture?
  6. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  7. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
  8. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join BSc Agriculture in Anna University? I am studying inter 2nd year BIPC
  10. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  11. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  12. Old question papers of ICAR JRF?
  13. Am i eligible to do MSc Pathology? I am studying BSc MLT final year
  14. How to send the same sample of my project on development of plant pathology(Tobacco) to Indian Agriculture research institute New Delhi?
  15. How can I become a district collector? I am studying BSc Agriculture
  16. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  17. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]

20th October 2022, 05:41 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?

There is no particular course that will lead you to the following i.e no course or college offers both at the same time
If you want to persue the following than you can study msc in agriculture this has both the subject specification
There are total 12 disciplinary that you can select or even less
After the following you can do research on the particular topic of your interest and than take up the phd program

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?