9th September 2011, 07:47 AM
PAVHARIANIL

How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India

hi i finished my b.pharmacy in india,currently iam residing in usa on h4 vissa, iwant to complete my pharm.d program here so my doubt is how long it take to complete and get lisence in usa.

Related Questions:
  1. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  2. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  3. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  4. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  7. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  8. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  10. Can i study M.Com in USA after completing B.Com in India? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?
  12. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  13. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  14. Which is better among 4 years undergraduate & 4 years Medical School programme in USA and USMLE along with MD program in Caribbean?
  15. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  16. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I complete my BA pass course in USA?
  18. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
13th May 2012, 12:23 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India

y first suggestion to you is please complete your twelth exam because its very important for furture purpose.

Next you can opt for government jobs which are based on tenth class.

OR you can opt for some technical work or some computer diplomas which can help you for future purpose.

Or opt for online work like data entry or surveys and the best one as this forum education career which can help you in many ways.

Good luck!
27th June 2011 01:45 AM #5 itu
Re: Any course available for me after getting failed in 12th?
My dear,
if you have failed in 12th then too you can do some courses but the better option is that you please complete your 12th first .................
GOOD LUCK !!
27th June 2011 08:46 AM #6 raoshl
Re: Any course available for me after getting failed in 12th?
We feel for you but there are many courses available which you can do on the basis of your 10th class.
You can do following courses
Medical courses
Computer
Modelling
Sports
Dancing
Fashion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?