29th August 2013, 11:25 AM
erpkg

How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU

Dear Sir,
I am B Sc - Yoga & Nutrition from TGOU - Nagaland and want to make career in dietetics & Nutrition. for this purpose I want to pursue M Sc degree in the area and than PhD. Is it possible for me to do so by distance mode? Please suggest any open or distance learning institution in India?

Regards
P K Gupta

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics
  3. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  5. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  7. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  8. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  9. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  10. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  11. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  12. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  16. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  17. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?