25th July 2013, 01:36 PM
Sourav tanti

How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college

How many sc seat in west bengal medical collage.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  2. How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal
  8. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  9. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  10. What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?
  11. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  12. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  13. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  16. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  17. How many seats are available for government medical colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
15th December 2018, 07:10 PM
Medicalhelp

Default Re: How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college

Accoding to WBMCC, there are around 400 seats reserved for SC in west bengal Medical Colleges for MBBS.
BANKURA SAMMILANI MED COLL,BANKURA-27
BURDWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE,BURDWAN-26
CALCUTTA NATIONAL MED COLL,KOLKATA -35
MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLKATA-45
NILRATAN SIRKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, KOLKATA-45
NORTH BENGAL MED.COLL,DARJEELING-26
R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE,KOLKATA -35
INST OF PG MED EDU AND RESEARCH,KOLKATA-27
MIDNAPORE MEDICAL COLLEGE-27
KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL JADAVPUR-10
COLL OF MEDICINE AND JNM HOSPITAL, KALYANI-18
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND
SAGAR DUTTA HOSP KAMARHATI-18
MURSHIDABAD M C AND
HOSPITAL, MURSHIDABAD-18
MALDAH MEDICAL COLLEGE,
MALDAH -18
ESI PGIMSR JOKA KOLKATA-7
JAGANNATH GUPTA INSTITUTE
OF MEDICAL SCIENCES and -10
I Q CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE-10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?