18th March 2011, 04:26 PM
sindhusidhu

How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?

My daughter is appearing +2 in Andhra Pradesh. Can i know the norms to get seat in Tamil Nadu. how much % of seats are reserved for other state students. and all other particulars related to admission in MBBS Tamil Nadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  2. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges? -- [New]
  3. Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  6. Entrance test for admission in MBBS in the colleges of Tamilnadu for other state students?
  7. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  8. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  9. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  10. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  11. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  12. Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  14. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  15. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  17. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  18. Whether other state students can apply for TNEA?
7th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?

How many seats are available for Tamil Nadu students
18th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?

how many seats in tamilnadu are available for otherstate student
15th May 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am native of andhra.i need information about getting seat in mbbs in tamilnadu
30th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i am native of kerala i need information about getting seat in reservation in mbbs my category rank 897
23rd July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a neet elegible all india merit list student i got changalpattu medical college seat but now they asking about to get elegibility paper from M.G.R.university , what is that?
2nd September 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a native in kerala...I am appearing for the medical entrance exam this year. Sir, I would like to know the details about getting admission in tamil nadu for MBBS.
11th July 2017, 10:55 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for studying MBBS in Tamilnadu you need to fulfill some eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed 12th in science subjects with a fair percentage from any recognized board.
- The candidate should have attended and qualified in the NEET exam.

Admission process:
-After clearing the NEET exam you need to attend for the counseling. Based on your score & rank in NEET exam you'll be called for the counseling.
- While applying you need to provide your ID proof, score card of previous year, transfer certificate and caste certificate.
- The 85% of the seats are given to the state quota and 15% are given to the all over India quota. Since you are from Kerala you'll be eligible for all over India quota. Through that you can apply for counseling and based on your performance in the exam you'll get admission in MBBS government or private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?