19th June 2011, 09:47 PM
varunakshay93

How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?

Sir plz tell me ....How many total seats are there for mbbs course in only Uttar Pradesh including all the gov. , semi gov., and private colleges??
If possible what can be there fee structure?????

Related Questions:
  1. How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?
  2. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges? -- [New]
  4. What are the total number of seats for MBBS at AIIMs New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar
  5. Total number of seats in Assam CEE?
  6. Total seats category wise and collegewise in MBBS?
  7. How many total seats are available all over Gujarat for admission in MBBS government seats? Minimum percentage required?
  8. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  9. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  10. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  11. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  12. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  13. What is the total number of seats available for MBBS in Kerala?
  14. Can I fill AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam form online?
  15. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  16. Cut-off for UGET and total unreserved seats for MBBS?
  17. Total number of seats in MBBS in government colleges of Kerala?
  18. Total number of government undertaking seats in MBBS and BDS course this year?
13th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?

Respected sir/mam, myself shipra student of class 11. From now ownwards I want to prepare for medical entrance exam. I want to know how I can prepare for entrance exam without wasting 1 year for coaching directly prepare from 11 or 12 class. Thanx
13th February 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many total seats are there for MBBS in UP?

Respected sir/mam, myself shipra student of class 11. From now ownwards i want to prepare for medical entrance exam.i want to know how i can for that without wasting 1 year for coaching directly prepare from 11 or 12 class. Thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?