15th January 2011, 06:47 PM
anand kulkarni

How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra

hello sir,is it any opportunity to do part time ph.d ,i am a m.sc organic chemistry student from shivaji university ,kolhapur.maharashtra
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  4. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  6. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  7. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  9. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  10. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  11. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  12. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  14. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
3rd April 2012, 11:54 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Hi friend,
Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the part time basis or correspondence are :-
1) JNTU, hyderabad.
2)'INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY TECHNOLOGY,OSMANIA UNIVERSITY'
3) delhi university
4)Burdwan university
5)Madras University
6)Anna university
7)Indian Institute of Management in Ahmadabad – www. iimahd.ernet.in
8) Management Development Institute in Gurgoan – www. mdi.ac.in

ALL THE BEST
7th June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra

i am postgraduate in chemistry .i am school lecturer in haryana. i want to take admission in correspondance m phil in mdu rohtak .how can i do this.
4th May 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra

i am jinal patel , i am in syjc student and i am form Mumbai in mithibai collage i want to do bsc msc in organic chemistry , so which is the best collage for that/ and only in Maharashtra?
18th May 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Patan Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?