14th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?

HELLO SIR... SIR I M FROM SRI GANGANGAR(RAJASTHAN).. I HAD PARTICIPATED IN WIPRO WASE EVENT ..ON 11 APRIL HERE IN SRI GANGANGAR IN "SRI AATAM WALABH JAIN GIRLS COLLEGE".I HAVE CLEARD ALL THE TWO ROUNDS(WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW)BUT I DIDN'T RECIVED THE CALL LETTER YET..ONE OF MY FRIEND WAS ALSO SELECTED FROM HERE BY THE SAME PROCEDURE AND HE HAD RECIVED THE CALL LETTER..SIR,KINDLY REPLY ME..IF THERE IS ANY DEFICIENCY..MY EMAIL.ID IS [email protected]

5th May 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?

railway sikandrabad
sir my name chaman singh .fathar name mr sheelchand singh
add. sutawly ka majhra post bartoira
Disst.jp nagar amroha uttar pardesh
mobil no.9899320598
my farm ditel renk tikat colektar
22nd September 2020, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?

Please give me Mr. Waggor my ID 1616755774
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?