7th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

sir i have completed diploma in civil engg.can i get information about 2nd year engg admission cap raund & merit list
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  4. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  9. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  10. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
12th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

sir how can i get addmision in be.
1st June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-get-information-about-admission-procedure-taking-admission-b-tech-course-civil-engineering-stream-after-completion-diploma-civil-engineering-271993.html#ixzz2UwN1wVlI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?