23rd January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How may I get syllbaus for ICAR plant science exam? I want to do M.Sc in Plant Science

From,
laxmi
college of agriculture,Bijapur
To,
The head of icar examination controller,
new delhi
Respected sir/madam,
sub-icar plant science exam syllabus...
I am laxmi i want to do msc in plant science, so kindly give information about plant science subject syllabus.

Thanking you,
your's obediently
laxmi.

27th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllbaus for ICAR plant science exam? I want to do M.Sc in Plant Science

how many seats are avaible for icar exams?
29th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllbaus for ICAR plant science exam? I want to do M.Sc in Plant Science

I Want a syllabus of ICAR in agriculture engineering case
9th August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus of icar entrance exam
18th August 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABUS & REFERENCE STUDY MATERIAL OF ICAR PLANT SCIENCE EXAMS?
21st December 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in genetics and plant breeding can you suggest me the new syllabus and reference text books
16th November 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do msc in horticulture can you suggests me the new syllabus and reference textbook and also give me 5 year question paper
23rd May 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pu with 93% in ceba. My plan is to do CA aside I wish to do KAS. My question is which course should I take either. BBA or BBM or B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?