24th July 2010, 10:33 PM
shabi

How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi?

i want to know about the type of questions frequently ask

25th July 2010, 07:00 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi?

hi friend you can check out this website for the procedure to write you entrance exam..http://www.indiaedu.com/universities...municatin.html
regards
azhar
25th July 2010, 09:24 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi?

Hello Friend
It would be better for you to join a good coaching center ,then from the coaching center you can prepare for the Mass Communication .Follow the study material they provide you.

And also do the previous year papers .All the best.
27th July 2010, 08:15 PM
shabi

i am from kerala and do you know any institution here providing it?or outside kerala?
5th August 2010, 01:33 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

At first go through the syllabus of the entrance test and prepare yourself according to that.

If you have not confidence on self-preparation only you can join any pioneer coaching class or can have online study materials for this exam.

Get some good knowledge of current affairs and recent stories happening all over the world. This will help you in the interview session.

All the best!
29th October 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

coaching institutes to prepare for mass com in delhi
30th October 2010, 03:50 AM
babydoll

Hi!
There are many coaching institution in the Delhi where you can enroll for the mass communication. They provide mock test and good study material which are really beneficial for the students like you.
Otherwise you can prepare by yourself but the regularity is must in this field, if you can't be regular then you can't crack the exam.
So better to take coaching for the exam.
30th October 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

please tell me a gud coaching institue for d prep of mass communication entrance conducted by iimc.

rohit mehra
8th December 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i want to know about the syllaby of intrance exam of mass comm , hw cn i prepare for this examz, i m persuing b.b.a. final yr___plz provide me proper information about the sylleby of this intrance test
14th February 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know what is the current syllabus for the entrance exam of iimc
22nd March 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is sangeeta nd want to know about coaching institute for p.g mass comm's entrance
24th March 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabi View Post
i am from kerala and do you know any institution here providing it?or outside kerala?
hi, you can try for amrita institute in coimbatore, or if u don't mind going too far then there are many colleges in pune, mumbai, delhi, xeviers, pune university etc
25th March 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi i want study at home and to prepare for it.can u pls temme how can i prepare properly for it
3rd April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am Ankush Arnold Roy appeared Higher Secondary CBSE Board,Interested in Journalism after getting my rasult.Kindly let me know How can I do it online or correspondence courses.what will be the total cost involvment, can I pay the amount on installmentwise.Plz let me know by sms my mail id [email protected]
11th April 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how can i prepare for entrance exam in iimc.i from allahabad there is any coacing.plz tell me my id [email protected] n my phone num is 9455532121
21st April 2011, 11:33 PM
monika1985

you should have to visit a very good site, which can help you to overcome these issues. In www.examfear.com anyone can find tons of syllabus, previous question papers and study materials for GMAT,GRE and many more exams on this site.
In http://www.examfear.com you can also find the best Mentor and Tutor for FREE.
Recently they have added one new feature i.e., online test
for all type of exams.
Try it... it is really a good site
26th April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I think its important not to be so scared of entrance exams. Also, I would suggest not only applying to one institute but a few good institutes such as Jamia and DSC (www.dsc.edu.in) That way you get more choice and gain more confidence as well.
30th April 2011, 03:48 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
you can check out this website for the procedure to write you entrance exam..http://www.indiaedu.com/universities...municatin.html
thanks
10th May 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how can i prepare for entrance exam in iimc. I am from bhilai (CHHATTISGARH) are there any coaching institutes nearby.. plz lt me know
my id - [email protected]
25th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can u name an institute that entertains students preparing for mass comm
27th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Srishti Khamesra

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabi View Post
i want to know about the type of questions frequently ask
i want to clear the entrance examination and so my question is about the study material to crack the exam
1st October 2011, 12:10 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi?

hi dear
you should have to visit a very good site, which can help you to overcome these issues. In www.examfear.com anyone can find tons of syllabus, previous question papers and study materials for GMAT,GRE and many more exams on this site.
In http://www.examfear.com you can also find the best Mentor and Tutor for FREE.
Recently they have added one new feature i.e., online test
for all type of exams.
Try it... it is really a good site

good luck
2nd May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasish View Post
Hello Friend
It would be better for you to join a good coaching center ,then from the coaching center you can prepare for the Mass Communication .Follow the study material they provide you.

And also do the previous year papers .All the best.
you can try VIDYA GROUP COACHING FOR MASS COMMUNICATION COACHING IN DELHI,

GOOD COACHING FOR IIMC, JAMIA,XIC, CONTACT VIDYA - 9811188457,011-26850163 OR vidyagroupcoaching.com
2nd May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

hi sir can u tell me how is the coaching called VIDYA GROUP COACHING for iimc and XIC Preparation? I have heard of good reputation and success ratio last 12 years,

priyanka

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2S9Qn3t00
4th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

hi sir, i'm Nitin Gulati topper of 2013 batch of Hindi course in IIMC and i also cleared Exam of Radio & Television In IIMC, and finally i decided to go for Radio & Television course, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 12 years of great Experience thanks
......... Nitin Gulati IIMC(R&tv-2013)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2SJcTnV8z
5th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Re: Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

hi sir can u tell me how is the coaching called VIDYA GROUP COACHING for iimc and XIC Preparation? I have heard of good reputation and success ratio last 12 years,

priyanka

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2S9Qn3t00
5th May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Best coaching for preparation for IIMC and Jamia in New Delhi near Tilak Nagar?

hi sir, i'm Nitin Gulati topper of 2013 batch of Hindi course in IIMC and i also cleared Exam of Radio & Television In IIMC, and finally i decided to go for Radio & Television course, Thanks to Vidya Group Coaching And thanks to Rajesh Sir who inject confidence in me ,really i always thankful of Vidya Group Coaching and Rajesh Sharma he is really a great motivator, so i will say to all students of mass communication if You want to preparing for mass communication entrance Exams like St. xavier (Mumbai), ACJ (Chennai), MICA, FTI (PUNE), SYMBIOSIS (on cat performance) and makhanlal chaturvedi (bhopal CAMPUS) of any college in world then you must go to Vidya Group coaching who has 12 years of great Experience thanks
......... Nitin Gulati IIMC(R&tv-2013)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-preparation-iimc-jamia-new-delhi-near-tilak-nagar-350887.html#ixzz2SJcTnV8z
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?