25th April 2011, 03:40 PM
piggy chops me

How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?

Hello....I have applied for p.g. course in english of jnu this year.Can you plzzzzzzz suggest me how to prepare for the entrance?from where i will get the study material of entrance exam?how to get more marks in the entrance?plzzzzzzzzzz reply soon........

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  3. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  4. Question bank of English, Geography, Political Science and History of JNU exam?
  5. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  6. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  7. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  8. Study Material to prepare for GBO Entrance Exam?
  9. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  10. What is the syllabus of M.A English entrance exam of JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  12. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  13. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  14. Percentage of marks required to appear for JNU entrance for M.A in English?
  15. How to prepare for JNU M.Phil entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  17. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  18. Detailed study material to prepare for JNU-CET?
30th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?

I m a student of 3 finalyear.i want to read in jnu so can i knw what is the percent required in 3 to get admission in jnu n i like to knw about entrance
8th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?

How much percentage is required in B.com final year for entrance examinatio of jnu.
17th October 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i want some JNU entrance examination question paper previous year.
14th January 2012, 12:22 AM
SugarVasan

You better read your own degree syllabus well.. that serves you much better
7th April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

If you haven't noticed none of the links provided to the model question papers work. Is there any dependable source that could work?
9th September 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i want sm privs qstion paper fr entrance..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?