29th January 2012, 06:11 PM
bhagya.m81

How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?

hi,
I have cleared ibps exam for PO/MT, and now waiting for the interview call letter. I want to know what to learn and how to prepare for the interview. As i have done my B.E. and dont know what type of questions will be asked in the interview. Please do help me out with this. My email id is [email protected]

thank you

24th November 2012, 11:42 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?

In interview yous selection is totally based on your scored marks in written test ,your communication, attitude, and problem solving skills. On the basis of these skills employer will judge you.So you should be very careful while preparing for an interview.
here i am giving you some useful tips which may helpful for your during your Preparation.

Almost all banks today have their website to promote financial products and provide online banking for their customers. Know about their history, services, products, achievement, management, as well as their values.
Sometimes interviewer can ask some questions related to their personal life or work history when they had to face issues or conflicts with a tough boss, a stubborn customer or an arrogant co-worker or pleasant experiences when an employer or customer was pleased with your work. It is just to judge you as a team player, your efficiency in handling a specific situation, honesty etc.
Start your preparation now...

All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?