10th January 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JAM? I am a BCA 2nd Semester student

How to prepare for jam ? Now i am in bca 2nd sem.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  2. When does the admission start for 2nd semester BCA in IGNOU university?
  3. How should I prepare for CAT entrance exam? I am a B.Com 2nd semester student
  4. How to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure for the exam? I am a student of BCA 2nd year
  5. How can I prepare for RAS exam? I am a student of BCA 2nd year
  6. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  7. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  8. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  9. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for IITJAM 2015? Reference books for JAM 2015? -- [New]
  11. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  12. Guidance for BCA 2nd semester project work
  13. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  14. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics
  15. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  16. Books to be referred for IIT JAM exam?
  17. What should I do after BCA? I am a 6th semester BCA student
  18. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
27th July 2013, 02:44 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for JAM? I am a BCA 2nd Semester student

HI

JAM is conducted by IITs for admission in MSc.

Fee for application form from banks/IITD JAM office; male Rs 1200/-; no fee for female; SC/ST/PD Rs 600/-
Fee for online registration; male Rs 1100/-; no fee for female; SC/ST/PD Rs 500/-
Application fee for 2nd test paper; male Rs 300/-; female Rs 300/-; SC/ST/PD Rs 150/-

you can apply either online or offline

Eligibility

Atleast 55% for General candidate and 50 percent for SC/ST in graduation.
if you have CGPA system then you should convert it into percentage

you can see the syllabus on the following link: http://www.successcds.net/Admission-Notification/IITJAM/Joint-Admission-Test-Syllabus.htm

For better preparation, you need to clearify all your concepts and also practice more and more mock papers

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?