27th March 2013, 02:26 PM
aneela priya

How to prepare for physics and chemistry?

hy...how to prepare physics and chemistry easily i am some what good at biology but i was not yet learned physics and chemistry eamcet can u say the easy way to prepare physics and chemistry within 1` month .....?????????

11th June 2013, 11:47 AM
deepthi777...
Member+

Smile Re: How to prepare for physics and chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneela priya View Post
hy...how to prepare physics and chemistry easily i am some what good at biology but i was not yet learned physics and chemistry eamcet can u say the easy way to prepare physics and chemistry within 1` month .....?????????
Hi,
Physics and Chemistry is the subject in which most of the students find difficulty in scoring. But, those are actually easy subjects in which one can score well.

Preparations by simple methods

1. Refer text books prescribed by your board. Give importance to text book.
2. Try to understand concepts , don't mug-up.
3. Write important formulas in a separate paper, which will help you to refer at last minutes.

Physics

1. Write all equations and formula in separate sheet.
2. Work out more problems and be thorough with constant values.
3. Be fast in calculations , to ensure right management of time.
4. Study all laws and theories.

Chemistry

1. Study periodic table atomic number of first 20 elements thoroughly.
2. Work out problems related to mass number , temperature, etc..
3. Study all structures of organic chemistry, like of benzene group, amine group, etc...
4. Study diagrams and names of main elements like, H2O, H3PO4, X3O,..
and all such important P-block ad F-block elements.
5. Study all laws and postulates, draw backs and limitations.

All the Best..
30th September 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for physics and chemistry?

I do no calculations.which calculations are involved in the eamcet of physics and chemistry.i want learn it how is it possible
22nd May 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for my physics compartment exam...but i am confused from where i start??? Plzzzz help me
3rd March 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How to learn organic chemistry and how to understand all derivation in physics
6th March 2019, 06:54 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

It is very well said practice makes man perfect if you find difficulty in your Physics and Chemistry then there is only solution to solve number of question for both subject for Chemistry.
there is three section in chemistry
1. physical chemistry
2.inorganic chemistry and
3.organic chemistry
physical chemistry involved some mathematical calculation then for physical chemistry you have to solve number of question of every chapter. for inorganic chemistry you have to study and understand the concept of reaction mechanism and learn all the reactions and concept. similarly for Organic Chemistry you should focus on reaction mechanism of the organic chemistry and write it many times on your copy.
it is very well said physics is the mother of mathematics if you are not comfortable with physics subject then you should go first all the chapter and prepare the list of hard chapter accordingly you should work well on that particular chapter and try to solve number of questions of that particular chapter make a important notes of that chapter which will help you a lot to solve the number of question.
For reference book of Physics and Chemistry you can use Pradeep fundamental which is available for both subject Physics and Chemistry which you help a lot.
6th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW I CAN UNDERSTAND PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY BOTH AND MANAGE OUR COURSE I AM PCM STUDENT PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION AND MOTIVATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?