24th September 2012, 08:47 PM
akilmanasiya

How to pursue my career in Hospital Management in Canada?

Sir, I m a dentist by profession in india n I want to pursue my career in hospital managent in canada. Sir,can you please guide the process n how is scope in future for eg. Pay , job placement,etc

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  3. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission? -- [New]
  4. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  5. How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course
  6. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  7. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  8. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  12. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  13. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  14. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  15. For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS
  16. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  17. Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  18. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?